I hope you're all excited about how your Designer/Artist Books are turning out. I can't wait to see them tomorrow at the final critique! (How could we be at the end of the semester already?)
We will spend our final class reading and enjoying each other's work, so come prepared with your completed book and typewritten artist essay if it's not incorporated into your book. (I am available for any last minute consultations if you need it!) Don't forget to finish up any assignments or blogs you may have still out there. You need to email them to me or bring them with you to class so they can get factored into your final grade.
If you would like to bring a treat to share with everyone, feel free to do so.
Rumor has it Santa's been cooking up a little something...
You probably could use a break from all of your copying, gluing and sewing, so here's a little something from OK, Go to get you up and moving.
Enjoy it and see you tomorrow!
p.s. One final mystery photo- good luck!
http://www.zhfoto.com/index-slides.html?gallery=Decent%20Exposures
ReplyDeleteHey Barb Check this guy's work out out ^_^